NF Brut Reserve
40% Pinot Noir 40% Meunier 20% Chardonnay
Pale yellow appearance, crystal clear and brilliant. Silvery tinges. Fresh white fruits, spices on the nose. Enhanced expression from the ripe fruits. Clean, elegant and complex on the palatal attack. Delicate mousse. Fresh finish.
Smoked salmon crostini. Pan-fried king prawns with coriander. Pigeon tagine and quince, served with bulgar wheat. Rhubarb tarte tatin.
- Gold Medal, Vinalies Internationales 2017
- Silver Medal, Decanter World Wine Awards 2016
- Silver Medal, San Francisco International Wine Competition 2013
- Gold Medal, Vinalies China 2013
- “Top Value Champagne”, Wine Spectator 2011